1. In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” means AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this website (“Website”).
3. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
5. Our products and statements made within this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. More important, because everyone's skin can, and probably will, react to an external stimulus at some time, any product could cause a negative reaction on skin at one time or another. If you develop skin sensitivity to a cosmetic, stop using it immediately and consult your physician. If you need medical advice about your skin, consult a dermatologist or physician. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
6. The content of this Site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, noninfringement and fitness for a particular purpose. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site, whether prepared by AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA or by third parties, is accurate or reliable, that the Site will be free of errors or viruses or that your access to and use of the Site will be uninterrupted or secure. You understand that any warranties provided in connection with any third party products described on the Site are provided solely by the third party and not by AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site. You acknowledge by your use of the Site that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages, whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory, in connection with the Site, the content thereof or the products sold and described thereon, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA liability to a user exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing the Site or for the purchase of products sold thereon. Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA as to the fitness for any use. The liability of AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
7. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
8. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
9. In some instances, the content on the Site represents the opinions of Site users. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA does not endorse such opinions.
10. Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product box, which are current at the time of supply of the product.
11. AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA is a wholesaler and retailer of skin care products. We do not allow re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
12. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
13. When you place an order to purchase Merchandise via the website, you are making an offer to us. No contract for the purchase of Merchandise will come into existence until we have reviewed and accepted your order. We may decline an order where we believe that we have reasonable grounds for doing so. We will notify you whether we have accepted or declined your order as soon as we are able to.
14. Orders are processed within 3 business days unless otherwise advised. We aim for same day processing where possible. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
15. Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in Merchandise being unavailable. If there is a delay in shipping your order we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay. If this occurs, you may cancel your order at any time prior to when we ship the Merchandise to you, by notifying us accordingly.
16. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
17. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
18. The payment methods that we accept from time to time will be described on the Website. We may apply a surcharge from time to time for the use of certain credit cards, and where we do so this will also be described on the Website. Credit Card transactions are handled by an established third party banking institution and process agents using a secure connection.
19. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted in our website include GST.
20. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
21. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs.
22. In using the Website, you must not:
23. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AFRICOLOGY AUSTRALIA from and against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses, including all reasonable attorneys' fees incurred at arbitration, on any trial or appeal that arise, directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of this Agreement (including your violation of the Code of Conduct) and/or out of any other of your activities in connection with the Site. This section will survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
I adore the Tissue Oil. The smell is amazing and uplifting and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
I use the Aloe Ferox serum morning and evening and it leaves my skin feel silky and smooth.
The Neroli Body Balm is a phenomenal product! Absolutley love the smell and the way it makes my skin look and feel.
The first time I used the Disinfectant Hand Wash, I was blown away by the wonderful pine scent. It lathers beautifully and leaves a clean, fresh smell. Brilliant product, no other handwash brand comes close.
I use the Cleansing Gel, the Anti-Reactive Toner and the Balancing Serum. Products I normally use do not always react with my skin type, which is blemished and dry. Since using Africology, my skin is clear, smooth, soft and bright.
The Exfoliator Cream and the Clay Masque work wonders with breakouts and keeps them at bay. I would highly recommend these amazing products to anyone.
The Cleansing Gel is the best I have ever used. It washes away imputities without drying my skin.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue