WE SUPPORT YOU EACH STEP OF THE WAY
Africology is renowned for its extensive range of rituals that are suitable for all spas regardless of type, size or demographics. Each ritual is supported by a retail ecosystem that is easy for therapists to understand and promote. We offer everything a spa needs, from skincare and body, to hands and feet while innovating with new products and ingredients each year.
It is our goal to deliver a spa solution that is more than just a product range. Our Africology ritual collection is a haven of luxury and exquisite natural fragrances, offering an unforgettable spa experience and a magnificently tactile retail adventure. Our services include:
· Professional support with personalised communication and guidance
· Designed for the spa
· Enhances luxurious wellness in beauty and clinical environments
· Detailed product and ritual training
· Active social media and promotional campaigns
· Full range of skin and body products for retail with 100% mark-up
· Flexible order sizes and prompt delivery
PARTNERING WITH AFRICOLOGY
We understand that your spa is unique and that your needs vary from other businesses in the market. During our initial consultation, we acknowledge your individual requirements and identify your operational needs. We then tailor our packages and work with you to ensure you select the rituals, supporting retail products and amenities to best fit your current spa environment and demographic clientele.
Your package will depend on your spa size, retail requirement and ritual selection. Minimum spend can be from both the professional and retail range. We also include in the opening order a full set of complimentary merchandising and point of sale materials.
· Natural ingredients that are bio-identical to our biology and fragranced only with pure essential oils
· Use of unrefined oils high in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E, and mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids
· Product formulations using Africa’s four most powerful indigenous plant extracts, grown lovingly on the family owned farm
· Ritual protocols that are authentic and grounding and have been designed to deliver a true African experience
· Ideal for use on all skin types including sensitive, reactive and problematic skin and skin prone to impurities, inflammation and congestion
· Serums bursting with anti-ageing vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, peptides and hydrating compounds
· Moisturisers high in potent antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and prevents cellular ageing
· Body range with high concentrate of essential oils that tone, purify, nourish and moisturize
· We believe that trained and motivated therapists are the key to offering an unforgettable spa experience to customers.
What makes our range different?
I adore the Tissue Oil. The smell is amazing and uplifting and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised.
I use the Aloe Ferox serum morning and evening and it leaves my skin feel silky and smooth.
The Neroli Body Balm is a phenomenal product! Absolutley love the smell and the way it makes my skin look and feel.
The first time I used the Disinfectant Hand Wash, I was blown away by the wonderful pine scent. It lathers beautifully and leaves a clean, fresh smell. Brilliant product, no other handwash brand comes close.
I use the Cleansing Gel, the Anti-Reactive Toner and the Balancing Serum. Products I normally use do not always react with my skin type, which is blemished and dry. Since using Africology, my skin is clear, smooth, soft and bright.
The Exfoliator Cream and the Clay Masque work wonders with breakouts and keeps them at bay. I would highly recommend these amazing products to anyone.
The Cleansing Gel is the best I have ever used. It washes away imputities without drying my skin.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue